Prouty button000

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Apples are my favorite fruit

It's kind of scary being a video editor.

When I entered college YouTube had not yet been created, social media hadn't discovered facebook, and I had to walk uphill (both ways) in the snow to my Mass Media class.

So the question is "with so many 16 year olds dabbling in the world of video, becoming international YouTube stars, and learning to edit on bootleg copies of Final Cut Pro and Avid, are those of us who were educated in the field wasting our time?"

As someone's grandpa probably said "Nothing beats a solid education".

My solid education taught me to write a blog post chock full of the most googled words in google history (which is more than 10 years).

Foliage/apple season is coming up somewhat soon. Both spectacular sights. I think I'll have to document it. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment